2. Define – Define your values, belief system and outlook on life so you have a picture of who you are and how you want to live.
3. Communicate – Kindly communicate your mind shift to the people involved with crossing your boundaries.
4. Expect – Expect that this will be difficult and uncomfortable. Expect that you will find new, supportive and healthy minded people in your life.
5. Reinforce – Create a plan for times when someone crosses your boundaries.
6. Reward – Verbally acknowledge the people who respect your boundaries.
7. Reciprocate – Examine your own behavior and adjust it if you are not respectful of
other people’s boundaries.
8. Stay flexible – Do not create rigid boundaries. Balance and flexibility are integral components of good boundaries.
9. Be Patient – Changing habits takes time. Consistency is the key.
BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF LOVE AND RESPECT!!
image from: http://inkspirationalmessages.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/setting-boundaries.jpg